Thursday, September 10, 2009

Artistic Heroes

5. Georgia O'Keeffe
I love flowers and plants which is one reason i like her paintints. I also love the colors and variety of flowers she paints.
Georgia O'Keeffe
Poppy, 1927



4. Vincent Van Gogh
I love his painting style and the colors he uses in his paintings. Starry Night is one of my favorite paintings.
Vincent Van Gogh
Starry Night, 1889



3. Claude Monet
I really enjoy Monet's art, I am really drawn to his use of color, his technique as well as his subject matters.
Claude Monet
Water Lillies, 1916



2. Edgar Degas
I love the flow and movement of Degas' paintings. I've always appreciated his style and technique and been drawn to it.
Edgar Degas
The Blue Dancers, 1898



1. Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec
My favorite artist of all time. I love the movement of his paintings. I have always been drawn to the way he captures his subjects and the movement of them.
Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec
Moulin Rouge: La Goulue, 1891

1 comment:

  1. I like the Water Picure by Monet.It is a pretty and peaceful picture.

    ReplyDelete